The Importance of a Responsive Website
In this day and age having a responsive web design which has been designed for great user experience is key for generating leads and helping maximize return on investment. Our front and back end developers will not only design your brand a visually appealing site but also one that functions efficiently with great information systems and software.
Web Design Process
- Defining the project| This first vital step is brought to life with back and forth co-ordination with the client. We need to understand your target market, brand identity and how we need to merge the website with company philosophy.
- Site Architecture| This stage included creating the wireframes and a visual sitemap. We need to understand all key pages that are needed to meet your goals, brand identity, and the target audience needs.
- Visual design| once all the wireframes and site map has been organized a visual design will be created to co-ordinate with the brand. The visual design will need to reflect other communication and marketing channels, helping to synergise the brand.
- Site Development| With the designs approved it time to create site content and make HTML and CSS changes. At this stage, widgets are added, social integration, email sign ups, and information systems.
- Site Testing| Before the site goes live a production server is used and only those we specific access can see and test the site. All the critical areas are tested out before the site goes live to ensure everything is running as planned.
- Finally the launch| The site goes live but constant maintenance is needed to fix broken links, update content and make backend system changes.
Our rigorous and structured web design strategy is guaranteed to create a site that reflects your brand identity and goals.